Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nothing Much To Say

I sat down tonight and started to blog but I realised that I didn’t really have anything purposeful to say. I found myself waffling about my day. Boring? Oh yes. After a quick skim through, I decided that it would be self indulgent of me to make you wade through it and that I should spare you. So I did. I deleted the lot. Instead of wittering aimlessly, I am going to track down the remains of the port (there’s not much left – I am doing a fine job of cleaning out the old alcohol stash) and have a fun evening setting up my new laptop. Even though my techie skills could use a bit of a brush up, I am really an IT nerd at heart. Maybe I will even get an early start in preparation for yet another fiendishly early morning.

And now I am going to post a photo. Because I have not yet done so yet and I want to see how, and what it looks like.
This is one of the wild horses from Kaapsehoop up near Waterval Boven, where I use to climb before I moved to CT. They wander through the town, eating lawns and drinking from fishponds. Too cute...



2 comments:

  1. Of course not, silly! He's a wild horse.
    But if he did have a name (hypothetically....) he would be called Bob.
    And he would be ridden wildly down to CT by a short, dark girl to partake in strange little stories told by strange little people to those even stranger than themselves, which strange little stories might involve seven watching men and a bad boy who wets his clothes.

    On second thoughts, f*** the story!!!!! How do you feel????

    ********Disclaimer*********
    Any resemblance or reference in this post to any person, character or horse is purely coincidental and shall not be taken to mean anything dodgy. Um, deviant. Um, disgusting. Um, devious. Um, delinquent. Eeek! Anything at all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
The contents and images on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.