Friday, June 5, 2009

Naked People!

Me swimming in the Med sea. Yes, the water really is this blue.


For those of you who don’t want to see photos of boobs, read no further.


I promised a friend of mine, who shall go unnamed (Pieter) that I would post a picture of any hot young topless creatures that I found on the beach. Well, she wasn’t on the beach, she was on the boat that was hanging out just off our beach. But she was topless, so here you go oh, nameless one. Piccies especially for you!!!

Hot, topless lady:


Topless lady and sun cream:


Topless lady cleaning the boat. Made me laugh - I know a few people who would kill to have a maid like this:



Just to make things fair, I am going to post a picture for the girls too. There will be no double standards on this blog.
Feast your eyes, ladies, on the fine specimen of man that I was lucky enough to camp next to…


N very kindly also contributed to this collection of dodgy photos by taking a picture (with my camera – thank you so much, sweetie – while he was supposed to capturing me frolicking in the beautiful blue waters of the Med) of the view down his own shorts. You could hardly see anything, so he thought it was incredibly funny and laughed when I threatened to blog it. Once I’d lightened the photo and upped the contrast a little, however, the photo was no longer the dark, indistinct smudge he had created, but a rather unmistakable view of .. Well, anyway, let’s just leave it there. Save to say that he made me delete it and you will not be seeing item number 3 in my series of dodgy pics... 


3 comments:

  1. Yeeehaw, thanks for posting the pios of topless ladies and not mentioning my name. I must say in self defense I only suggested you take pics of nice people, never mentioned hot topless maids did I?
    Anyway, you have me smiling :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.
    No, to be fair you did not ask for topless ladies. I never said you asked. I just said that I promised you I would do it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
The contents and images on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.